It’s that time of year where everyone is struggling to stick to their New Year’s resolution, and most of the time it is based around being more active!
Well look no further… at NTU you are in exactly the right place, as we have many different ways you can get involved in sport and exercise.
8 ways to be more active at NTU:
1. At NTU there are 60 sports clubs for students to participate in, catering for every level of experience.
2. Play for Fun offers an alternative to just going to the gym by giving you the chance to start something new, get back into a sport you love, make new friends and most importantly, have fun!
3. Volunteering is a great way to get involved, and we work in partnership with Nottingham Trent Volunteering to offer a huge range of sport volunteering opportunities.
4. We have very popular intramural leagues in Football, Netball and Rugby, where you can enter your own team. Represent your hall, society, course, or simply round up some of your mates – everyone is welcome.
5. We have two gyms, the City Suite on City Campus, and the Lee Westwood Sports Centre on Clifton Campus.
6. Our Fitness Classes and Blast Sessions are very popular and offer a huge variety of options, with classes taking place at City and Clifton.
7. You can hire our world-class facilities, such as the brand new tennis centre, sports halls, squash courts, and the 3G to have a bit of fun with your mates.
8. We provide sporting opportunities to university staff as well as students, which are aimed to fit in with your busy professional and social lives, whilst relieving some of that day-to-day stress!