At NTU we have many different ways you can get involved in sport and exercise, and we currently have some special early bird offers in place for you to make the most of.
1. Two early bird gym membership offers:
a) Early bird Annual Active Gym Membership = £110 (will increase to £140 on 16 October 2017)
b) 3-year Special Offer (only available between 1 September – 16 October 2017)
Both memberships will give you:
- Access to two gyms, the City Suite on City Campus, and the Lee Westwood Sports Centre on Clifton Campus.
- A free gym induction
- Discounted fitness packages, including Boditrax scans.
- Unlimited access to NTU Fitness Classes and Blast Sessions, with priority booking. They are very popular and offer a huge variety of options, with classes taking place at City and Clifton.
- Free hire of our world-class facilities, such as the brand new tennis centre, sports halls, squash courts, and the 3G to have a bit of fun with your mates.
- Free Play for Fun sessions, which offer an alternative to just going to the gym by giving you the chance to start something new, get back into a sport you love, make new friends and most importantly, have fun!
- Access to the University of Nottingham’s casual swim sessions for only £2 per visit.
2. At NTU there are 60 sports clubs for students to participate in, catering for every level of experience.
3. Volunteering is a great way to get involved, and we work in partnership with Nottingham Trent Volunteering to offer a huge range of sport volunteering opportunities.
4. We have very popular intramural leagues in Football, Netball and Rugby, where you can enter your own team. Represent your hall, society, course, or simply round up some of your mates – everyone is welcome.