The 2018 NTU Sports Ball went ahead 19th May to celebrate and recognise the achievements and efforts of sport clubs over the year.
NTU Sports Clubs turned out in in their finest, ready to mark a year of fantastic sport and club achievements.
The impressive Colwick Hall hosted an evening of glitz, glamour and sports club awards.
We’d like to congratulate all athletes and clubs. We can’t wait to see more from our NTU sports clubs next year!
- Community and Fundraising Award – Netball
- BacZac Award – Burlesque
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport – Equestrian
- Sportsman of the Year – Cameron Riley (Futsal)
- Sportswoman of the Year – Emily Allen (Dance)
- Student Coach of the Year – Josh Smith Trow (Swimming & Waterpolo)
- Team Performance of the Year – Pole Dancing
- Most Improved Club – Thai Boxing
- Committee of the Year – Ultimate Frisbee
- Club of the Year – Cheerleading